Sunday, September 6, 2015

NFL Preview 2015



I don't know about you, but personally I'm glad that we will finally be talking about wins and losses happening on the football field and not in the court room. This off season has been the most ridiculous off season in any sport ever!

For those that don't know, I'm a die hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan. That has been my team ever since I knew what football was. Do I think this will be our year? Nope. Would I like to be wrong? Of course I would. But I think that our secondary once again will cost us a few games. I consider the Steelers a play off team, but they won't make a serious run. The playoff teams in the AFC will be New England, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Denver, Pittsburgh and Miami.

The Bills, the Chargers and the Bengals will all be in the wild card race, but Pittsburgh and Miami will be the ones to actually clinch playoff births.

The AFC Title game will once again come down to the Colts vs Patriots. But I think this is the year that the Colts are able to defeat New England.

In the NFC your division winners will be Philadelphia, Green Bay, Carolina and Seattle. The wild card teams Dallas and New Orleans.

I think Philadelphia vs Seattle will be the NFC title game with Seattle going to the Super Bowl for the third straight year.

So that makes Super Bowl XLX the Colts vs the Seahawks. After another week of "I'm just doing this so I don't fined" Seattle will win a close game and Marshawn Lynch will walk away from the game. But he won't be the only one to retire after the season. I'm sorry to say that we will probably witness the last season of Peyton Manning. His numbers will be very good, but nowhere near his stats from last season.

We will see a lot of players continue to impress, guys like Odell Beckham Jr.

All in all I think we're in for a great season. And you? Who do you think will hoist the Lombardi Title when it's all said and done?

No comments:

Post a Comment